Reading is an excellent way to expand our knowledge, challenge our thoughts and open up our thinking perspectives. Whether it’s discovering information on a new website, finding a new book to add to your reading list or library, or venturing on-line to learn more about coaching, check out our recommendations…..and enjoy!
- Berman, Karen and Knight, Joe. 2006. Financial Intelligence: a manager’s guide to knowing what the numbers really mean. Boston, MA: Harvard Business School Press.
- Bridges, William. 2003. Managing Transitions: making the most of change. Cambridge, MA: Da Capo Press, Perseus Books Group.
- Rath, Tom. 2007. Strengths Finder 2.0. New York: Gallup Press.
- Smith, Hyrum W. 2000. What Matters Most: the power of living your values. New York: Simon & Schuster.
- Zenger, John H. and Folkman, Joseph. 2002. The Extraordinary Leader: turning good managers into great leaders. New York: McGraw-Hill.